NEW LUNG® - Lung Detox ⭐ Premium - Lung Cleanse Herbal Lung Cleanse & Detox.
- Lung detox NEW LUNG Full Spectrum Top Rated Lung Detox & Lung Cleanse. Packed with powerful Vitamins, Herbs, Amino Acids, Minerals & Antioxidants makes this formula one of the best Lung Cleanses out there on the market today. This highly effective blend of nutrients & natural herbal extracts was designed specifically for your lungs, to help support the respiratory system for better lung health & make it easier for your body to expel air so you can breathe comfortably through the seasons.
- 🌬️ SMOKERS DETOX & CLEANSE YOUR LUNGS - Do you live or work in a smoggy city? Do you SMOKE OR VAPE? Are you always around smokers? Well, get excited to breathe again with the multiple amazing benefits of New Lung. We added in Powerful fruit, herbs & berry antioxidants to support lung functions which may assist the lungs with COPD. Herbs like grape seed & echinacea for lung boost, coughs & sore throats & Vitamin C, D & Magnesium to improve respiratory health & lung tissue.
- 🌬️ STRENGTHEN & REJUVENATE YOUR LUNGS BACK TO HEALTH - NEW LUNG supports clear lungs, easy breathing & nose discomfort that may come from mucus & hay fever. Expand your bronchial capacity & take deeper breaths. Our Clinically proven ingredients with healing benefits increase the lung elasticity allowing more oxygen in your lungs. It time to get active again, breathe better & feel your best. Our goal is ensuring that your lungs are operating at there maximum peak performance.
- 🌬️ ATHLETES GET SUPERCHARGED - Improve your overall endurance with NEW LUNG. We even added in a vitamin, mineral & immune blend with natural energizers that boosts strength & athletic performance by increasing your body's oxygen carrying capacity. Our New Lung also boosts metabolism & energy, promotes heart & brain health, reduces inflammation & stress, promotes healthy immune response & wellness, aids vision, digestion & bone strength. It's your time to feel good. It's time for New Lung.
- 🌬️ WE OFFER ONLY THE BEST- Organically sourced, natural ingredients, allergen-free & third-party tested Our formula contains NO artificial additives, preservatives, fillers, pesticides, heavy metals, sulfates, dioxides or toxins. Non-GMO and MADE IN THE USA in a GMP certified facility & never tested on animals... for your overall success. Breathe better Breathe happier.
This lung cleanse is perfect for those who enjoy the gym and working out often. I have never smoked a day in my life, but toxins are always in the air and can get in any persons lungs regardless if you are a "smoker" or not. Being a fitness fanatic, I can already see a difference in my breathing and balance levels. This product is is a veggie capsule and very natural for your body. I have never taken a product for my lung health, but this one is AMAZING! Highly recommend!
I think this supplement really helped me recover from a respiratory illness brought on by the flu this season. I’m going to keep taking it to give myself strong lungs to get back into cardio training.
Living in a big city, you definitely breathe in your fair share of smoke, exhaust, etc. I love having a product that allows me to help cleanse all of that from my body, and feel fresh and energized to stay active and on the go!
Coming from a past smoker this stuff really works. Its been just a few weeks but I have noticed that I can breathe so much easier than before. It is most noticeable after work and during my gym time workouts. I find myself running faster and for longer distances. I am not exhausted like before. A great example, this past friday I lifted some weights than did 60 minutes of cardio on the treadmill whereas I normally do anywhere between 45-50 minutes of cardio. This product is also highly recommended for anyone suffering from respiratory challenges like me. Thank you for a superior product with no side effects. The difference is real.
Smoking, including cigarette, cigar, and pipe smoking, is thought to be responsible for 80% of all lung cancer diagnoses. And while heavy smokers are at the highest risk, any amount of smoking is the wrong amount. Learn more about how you can quit with these resources.
Smoke and secondhand smoke: Cigarette smoke contains more than 7,000 chemicals and can harm nearly every organ in your body. It affects not just the person smoking, but those who breathe secondhand smoke and even unborn babies.
Smog Air Pollution & Climate Change
Major sources of pollution are all around us, from power plants to manufacturing facilities to the vehicles we drive.
Climate change: The buildup of greenhouse gases is creating warmer temperatures, which increase the risk of unhealthful ozone and particle pollution levels. Climate change also leads to other lung threats from heat waves, drought, flooding, more intense hurricanes and the spread of disease.
Asthma: Obesity is a risk factor for the development of asthma. Obese asthma sufferers often use more medications, suffer worse symptoms and are less able to control their asthma than those at a normal weight. Poor asthma control over time can lead to airway remodeling, a feature of asthma that leads to diminished lung function.
More common in workplaces such as mines, mills, and shipyards, exposure to large amounts of asbestos puts you at a greater risk of developing mesothelioma, a type of cancer that starts in the lining surrounding the lungs. Make sure you use all protective equipment provided by your employer and follow all recommended safety procedures.
A MAJORITY OF LUNG DAMAGE IS CAUSED BY AIR POLLUTION
Climate change has altered the air by increasing the buildup of greenhouse gases creating warmer temperatures this increase the risk of unhealthful ozone and particle pollution levels.
⚗️ 35 Organically Sourced Ingredients
Exerts antineoplastic effects and modulates mechanisms associated with lung cancer.
Source: National Institute of Health (NIH)
The first record of bilberry fruit as an herbal medicine is in the twelfth century for cough and lung ailments.
Source: motherliving (Steven F)
Anthocyanin has been shown to reduce the effects of asthmatic lung inflammation.
Source: Dr. Roger Hurst, New Zealand plant and food research institute.
Prevents the formation of lung nodules secondary to chronic cigarette smoke exposure.
Source: US National Library of Medicine
Green tea polyphenols have a chemopreventive effect against carcinogens from tobacco.
Source: US National Library of Medicine
Improves blood flow out of the heart by relaxing lung blood vessels.
Source: Advanced Lung Cleanse (Andorra Life Crp)
🦾 STRENGTHEN & RENEW 🪄 🫁
For optimal results use try for a minimum of 3 months.
⚠️ Do not exceed 6 bottles per year.
As a dietary supplement take two (2) capsules in the morning after a meal daily.